Good morning, Woodland Hills! Here are a few bits of information to start the day.
- The hosts a business networking meeting at 7 a.m. at the , 21150 Dumetz Road. Guests and walk-ins are welcome. Admission is $30.
- Want to hit the beach but don't want to drive that far? Take the beach bus from the Valley to the sea for just $1 each way. The bus picks riders up at a variety of Woodland Hills stops and goes to Topanga Beach, Will Rogers State Beach and Santa Monica State Beach. Check out the summer beach bus schedule here.
- On Thursday, check out the farmers market at Kaiser Permanente. It runs from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- According to the National Weather Service, Woodland Hills' high today will be about 96 degrees, with a low of about 60 degrees overnight.
- The lowest price of gas in Woodland Hills, according to GasBuddy.com, has gone down a few cents in the last few days. Find it for $3.67 per gallon at the Arco station at 6310 Fallbrook Ave. at Sylvan Street.