Here's what's happening in and around Woodland Hills at-a-glance.
- It's farmers market day in Woodland Hills. The weekly event takes place from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Kaiser Permanente, 5601 De Soto Ave.
- Barnes & Noble hosts a free storytime today at 10:30 a.m. at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
- Next door in Canoga Park, the ARTrageous Art Walk series continues from 6 to 10 p.m. with food trucks, vendors, art and fun along the streets of Canoga Park. The event takes place along Sherman Way between Canoga and Topanga Canyon.
- According to the National Weather Service, today's high will be around 98 degrees with a low of 61 degrees.
- The lowest price of gas in Woodland Hills, according to GasBuddy.com, is $3.99 per gallon at the Arco station at 22004 Clarendon St. and the Thrifty station at 6000 N. Canoga Ave.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now