Here's what's happening in and around Woodland Hills at-a-glance.
- Tonight, the Taft High football team takes on Saugus High at 7 p.m. at home. Both teams enter the game with a 1-3-0 record. El Camino Real Charter High will play Harvard-Westlake at home. El Camino comes into the game with a 1-3-0 record while Harvard-Westlake is 3-1-0.
- The Topanga Vintage Market will be back at the Promenade on Sunday. It runs from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and admission is $2 for adults, free for children under 12.
- On Thursday, Pierce College will host a Day of Politics with events beginning at 9:30 a.m. We'll post details soon, but mark the date to hear talks about ballot initiatives and a multi-party debate with representatives of the Democratic, Republican, Peace and Freedom and Libertarian parties participating.
- According to the National Weather Service, today's high will be around 97 degrees with a low of 61 degrees.
- The lowest price of gas in Woodland Hills, according to GasBuddy.com, is $3.99 per gallon at the Arco station at 22004 Clarendon St. and the Thrifty station at 6000 N. Canoga Ave.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now