Here's what's happening in and around Woodland Hills at-a-glance.
- Fresh veggies and fruit are available just across the border into old-town Calabasas. The city's farmers market takes place from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at 23504 Calabasas Road.
- The Topanga Vintage Market will be back at the Promenade on Sunday. It runs from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and admission is $2 for adults, free for children under 12.
- Remember, a week from today are the Woodland Hills-Warner Center Neighborhood Council elections. They'll take place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the American Legion Hall at 5320 Fallbrook Ave.
- According to the National Weather Service, today's high will be around 94 degrees with a low of 59 degrees.
- The lowest price of gas in Woodland Hills, according to GasBuddy.com, is $3.99 per gallon at the Arco stations at 6310 Fallbrook Ave. and 22004 Clarendon St. and the Thrifty station at 6000 N. Canoga Ave.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now