Here's what's happening in and around Woodland Hills at-a-glance.
- The Woodland Hills-Tarzana Chamber of Commerce will host its monthly networking breakfast at 7 a.m. Wednesday at the Woodland Hills Country Club, 21150 Dumetz Road. Guests are welcome. Cost is $20 with a reservation by noon Tuesday.
- National Career Fairs is holding a free job fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday at Hilton Woodland Hills, 6360 Canoga Ave. This event will offer job seekers an opportunity to meet face to face with dozens of employers who are hiring today. Organizers advise making the most of the event by dressing professionally and bringing multiple copies of your resume.
- The Woodland Hills Branch Library's adult World Literature Book Club is reading stories from Art of the Tale. Join them at 2 p.m. Sept. 10.
- According to the National Weather Service, today's high will be around 95 degrees with a low of 62 degrees.
- The lowest price of gas in Woodland Hills, according to GasBuddy.com, is $4.01 per gallon. Find it at the Thrifty station at 6000 N. Canoga Ave.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now