Good morning, Woodland Hills! Here are a few bits of information to start the week.
- The Woodland Hills farmers market takes place from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. today at Kaiser Permanente, 5601 DeSoto Ave.
- Barnes & Noble hosts another storytime with Miss Jennifer at 10:30 a.m. The store is at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
- This weekend's Movie on the Green will be Puss in Boots. The Valley Cultural Center will screen the movie at 7 p.m. Saturday at Warner Park.
- According to the National Weather Service, Woodland Hills' high today will finally be out of the triple digits, but just barely. The prediction is for a high of 99 degrees, with a low of 68 degrees overnight.
- The lowest price of gas in Woodland Hills, according to GasBuddy.com, is $3.99 per gallon. Find it at the Arco stations at 6310 Fallbrook Ave. at Sylvan Street and United Oil at 19706 Ventura Blvd. at Corbin Avenue.