Good morning, Woodland Hills! Here are a few bits of information to start the week.
- This week's free Concert on the Green, dubbed "Woodland Hillstock," by organizers at the Valley Cultural Center, features Jefferson Starship and others beginning at 4 p.m. Sunday at Warner Center Park.
- If live piano is more your speed, check out the performance from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Westfield Topanga Mall. The performances are a project is supported as part of an Arts Development Fee from the Department of Cultural Affairs, City of Los Angeles.
- The candidate filing period for the Woodland Hills-Warner Center Neighborhood Council continues through Aug. 29. Get information about at EmpowerLA.org/south-west-valley for filing information, candidate forms and neighborhood council maps.
- According to the National Weather Service, Woodland Hills' high today will finally be out of the triple digits, but just barely. The prediction is for a high of 97 degrees, with a low of 62 degrees overnight.
- The lowest price of gas in Woodland Hills, according to GasBuddy.com, is $3.99 per gallon. Find it at the Arco station at 6310 Fallbrook Ave. at Sylvan Street and the Thrifty station at 6000 N. Canoga Ave.