Good morning, Woodland Hills! Hurray, it's the weekend! Here are some things going on today.
- will host a kids' cooking class at noon. The event is free, but Whole Foods requests you RSVP to sp.wdh.marketing at wholefoods.com.
- The Valley Cultural Center launches its Movies on the Green with a screening of the PG-rated Hugo at 7 p.m. at Warner Center Park, 5800 Topanga Canyon Blvd.
- Right across our northern border, the Old Town Calabasas Farmers Market takes place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 23504 Calabasas Road, Calabasas.
- The National Weather Service is predicting a slightly cooler day, with a high of 92 degrees, with a low of about 55 degrees overnight.
- The lowest price of gas in Woodland Hills, according to GasBuddy.com, is $3.51 per gallon. Find it at the Arco station at 2204 Clarendon St. at Topanga Canyon Boulevard and the Thrifty station at 6000 N. Canoga Ave. and Oxnard Street.