Last week, from Monday, Jan. 14 through Sunday, Jan. 20, there were 24 crimes committed within a two mile radius of the center of Woodland Hills, according to police reports on crimemapping.com.
The two mile radius used in the report starts from the intersection of Ventura Boulevard and Canoga Avenue.
The crime statistics from the week break down like this:
- 11 cases of petty theft (theft of a value of less than $950)
- 1 case of grand theft (theft of a value of $950.01 or more)frrr
- 5 cases of burglary (entry of a structure with the intent to commit theft or a felony)
- 8 cases of theft from a vehicle
- 3 stolen vehicles
- 1 case of assault with a deadly weapon
- 1 case of theft from a person
A screenshot of a map of the location of the crimes can be viewed and more detailed information is available at crimemapping.com.
For more detailed reporting on significant crimes in Woodland Hills check out our Police and Fire section.